Top 3 Artists I'm into Right Now

I follow a mega-ton of artist on social media. I follow them for support, inspiration and general help.


A lot of them at the moment don't know who I am and that's only because at this moment, I don't have a particular style. I tend to be all over the place.


One day, I'll do portraits. Another day, stylized cartoons. Another day, stylized portraits. Sometimes typography. 


Needless to say, I still have a ways to go. 

Anyway, these are my top 3 artist that I'm into right now!



Fran Meneses

Frannerd



She is absolutely adorable. Her Youtube and Blog are full of helpful tips and reviews. 

She has a very unique style that uses lots of pastels and expressions. She is a full time illustrator and cat lover. Her main mediums are copics and watercolors. I absolutely love her work.








_____________________________________________







Srta M.

m_atelier




Another adorable artist! She draws very cute stylized illustrations using mostly watercolors and copics. Everything is bright, colorful, and happy.











_________________________________________________





Audra Auclair


audraauclair




On the other end of the spectrum. A woman who does fantasy stylized portraits. A lot of them dark and conceptual. She is an amazing artist who works with watercolor, goauche, and copics.

I love her use of color around the face and love how the colors all go together. She is also very open with how hard she worked to get to this level and her mental illnesses. Which I am very in love with. Her Youtube channel features tips, tricks and chats. Like a vlog for her life and how she came up her pieces. 









And those are my top 3 faves right now! I change all the time with who I follow more closely. Right now I'm following people who are positive or open about their health. I follow so many artist, it would be impossible to blog about.





I will try to post every Wednesday.


Comment below about your favorite artists at the moment and what you love about them!

Comments

Popular Posts