First Year of Blog Drawings!

If you follow me on any of my social medias (facebook, twitter, tumblr or instagram) than you have seen my weekly blog drawings. 

I will every Monday draw and edit a cute blog picture with Gilbert and later on at Halloween adding Harold. I do these little doodles every week.

I started the blog on September 8th of this year (2016). So here are those drawings! you can actually see where I improve which is pretty amazing!



First time really trying to draw a pug lol. Gilbert doesn't really look good haha.

You can see where I really start trying to figure out how I want to do these.

And where Gilbert comes in different sizes...

Apparently, I really like the color grey

This is when I really start doing well, I was very proud of this one.

My favorite of this year! I really start coming into my own and this is when I introduce Harold to the mix! You can see the potion I'm making says "blog post" at the top!

So much better at drawing pugs! Still working on cats and I was going through a pattern painting phase.

My crazy month in November. This blog was actually about the many planning mistakes I've made in September, October and November. That is seriously what I looked like.

I got my markers in at this point. I do a few in marker, but I really try to stick with my watercolors.

Pug on point! I really have improved with drawing Gilbert and Harold. My facial expressions have really improved as well!

I just saw the new Fantastic Beasts movie and fell in love with the new series! I'm very excited about the future of the Wizarding World. 

Today's!
Another marker drawing! I'm currently sick so this is actually a saved PNG from doing my Etsy banners and stuff. 

Hopefully I really develop and come up with my own distinguishable style by the end of 2017!






Tell me in the comments below any improvement you've seen this year! Whether it's art or not!


I will try to post a new blog every Wednesday!


Comments

  1. Each one of these are a treat to look at!! And you're so good at expression, of every emotion =) XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts