Artistic Chaos on the Go!

So this past weekend I spent a lovely time with my family in Florida! 

Beaches, sand and I still have to work?!


How do I make it?




What I drew on my trip (little PNG files for Black Friday and Christmas Sales on my Etsy)


Well I only packed my Art-n-Fly markers and a Canson XL Marker Paper this time. Sometimes I do bring a small watercolor pad of paper and my Koi Watercolors Field Sketch Set

This trip I also brought some of my loom knitting stuff at least for the drive there. It's really hard to paint or draw while riding in a car. I do use a sketchpad and rough sketch idea's sometimes.





The reason I didn't bring my watercolors is because I was worried about all the sand. Because as you know sand will get everywhere.







I just sat underneath an umbrella and colored with my markers watching my sister play in the ocean!

But you really can do whatever you want. It's trial and error. I have gotten sand and stuff in my watercolors. They have travel easels for oils and acrylics if that's your thing. 





Sorry for such a short post, I've been sick lately! Hopefully the next one will be better!



Tell me in the comments below how you do your hobby on the go!



I will try to post a new blog every Wednesday!



Comments

  1. This is a great post, even tho you're sick! The photos are fun!! Great info, too, for people who think they can't keep up their artwork when on vacation or in such a different environment!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. You're so creative and talented!! And smart!! The trip was so much fun. And yes, sand does get EVERYWHERE!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mohegan Sun Pocono - Wilkes-Barre - JT Hub
    Mohegan Sun Pocono, 강릉 출장마사지 1280 고양 출장샵 Highway 315, Wilkes 양산 출장샵 Barre, PA 18702. Phone: (570) 762-5000. Toll-Free: 877-226-7013; Visit 당진 출장샵 Website. 남원 출장안마 www.mohegan-sun-pocono.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts